Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hilchos Shabbos

A long time ago, I said I would publish some Hilchos Shabbos mini-books. 4 of them have already been written. I'll probably put them on the blog this weekend. Eventually, maybe I'll publish them on Lulu.com.

UPDATE
There are 4 Shabooks in existence: Shemiras Shabbos, Gozez, Melabain, and Tzoveya. All of them are based on R' Ribiat's "The 39 Melachos". I created them because many people don't know basic hilchos shabbos and these mini-books are easy to read. They're for ages 7 and up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your publishing venture--looking forward !

AK said...

i suspect copyright violations. what would r' ribiat pasken?

Zappable said...

the book just has hilchos shabbos which arent copyrighten. anyways, it's a good promotion for "the 39 melachos".

Anonymous said...

glad to see glunker blogging away.